- Join Us
Join the Family!
Year-Round Staff Openings:
We are CURRENTLY HIRING: Chef/Kitchen Manager & Housekeeping Staff. To learn more about internships and long term opportunities, call camp at 603-899-5464 or email camp.
The summer crew program at Toah Nipi is an opportunity for you to both serve and grow. Through your service, physical labor, and spiritual contributions, you can help make Toah Nipi a place where guests draw closer to God and to one another.
Summer Staff members will be involved in a variety of tasks. Everyone on staff works on camp turnover and accommodations. Other roles include:
- Outdoor site development: participate in landscaping and other outdoor projects. Create spaces where others will encounter God.
- Kitchen staff: plan, cook, bake, serve, clean, and be directly related to everyone's camp experience.
- Maintenance: keep our buildings looking great by assisting with carpentry, painting, and other maintenance and repair work.
- Program support: assist directly with guest groups and their program. Involvement varies from group to group.
- Website support: assist in updating and developing our website.
For U.S. residents, Toah Nipi provides housing, food, local transportation, and a weekly stipend. For those applying from outside the United States, different benefits apply, including housing, food, airfare and transportation to and from Toah Nipi. You may either choose to receive monetary compensation or decide to volunteer your services.
Take a look at our summer crew brochure for more information, then download a crew application. The form is a fillable PDF, which your responses can be saved to your computer. You may then print off a paper copy and mail to:
Toah Nipi Office
252 Old Ashburnham Road
Rindge, NH 03461
Fax: (603) 899-2887
Or compose an email and attach saved PDF to:
We have a special International application if you are a non-U.S. citizen applying from outside the U.S., which you can fax or email back to us.
Summer applications are accepted from New Year’s until positions are filled.