Year-Round Staff Openings:
We are CURRENTLY HIRING for Chef/Kitchen Manager and Housekeeping Staff.
To learn more about internships and long term opportunities, call camp at 603-899-5464 or email camp.
The summer crew program at Toah Nipi is an opportunity for you to both serve and grow. Through your service, physical labor, and spiritual contributions, you can help make Toah Nipi a place where guests draw closer to God and to one another.
Summer Staff members will be involved in a variety of tasks. Everyone on staff works on camp turnover and accommodations. Other roles include:
- Outdoor site development: participate in landscaping and other outdoor projects. Create spaces where others will encounter God.
- Kitchen staff: plan, cook, bake, serve, clean, and be directly related to everyone's camp experience.
- Maintenance: keep our buildings looking great by assisting with carpentry, painting, and other maintenance and repair work.
- Program support: assist directly with guest groups and their program. Involvement varies from group to group.
- Website support: assist in updating and developing our website.
For U.S. residents, Toah Nipi provides housing, food, local transportation, and a weekly stipend. In years past International Students have added a vibrant spiritual texture to Crew life at Toah Nipi. Unfortunately, we are currently unable to accept International Students to join our summer staff. We are working to find ways so that in the future International Students will once again enrich Toah Nipi's summer Camp experience.
Take a look at our summer crew brochure for more information, then download a crew application. The form is a fillable PDF, which your responses can be saved to your computer. You may then print off a paper copy and mail to:
Toah Nipi Office
252 Old Ashburnham Road
Rindge, NH 03461
Fax: (603) 899-2887
Or compose an email and attach saved PDF to:
If form does not appear to have fillable form fields you may need the latest version of Adobe Reader which is a free download at this link: https://www.adobe.com/products/reader.html
Summer applications are accepted from New Year’s until positions are filled.