Please feel free to print a printable version of the map.
New Hampshire National Park
Appalachian Trail in New Hampshire
For your safety:
- Tell someone where you are going hiking. Let them know when you are leaving and when you expect to be back.
- Anticipate walking 20-30 minutes per mile (based on your condition and knowledge of the woods).
- Know trails before you leave (take a map).
- Take someone with you on your hike.
- Bring a cell phone and take Toah Nipi's number with you (1-603-899-5464).
- Wear proper footwear.
- Bring water.
- Pack bug spray.